Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2023

Introduction

Hello, I am a glass artist. I currently live and create in Montreal, Canada.



You can see my stained glass and mosaics here. You can see my fused glass works here. Every one of my works is dedicated to some idea. I further develop this idea throughout the process of creation of the piece. After the completion of my glass work, I write a story for it.

For most of my fusion works, they are done using my own technique of drawing with glass powder. You can read about the technique here.

If you are interested in my path as an artist, I suggest for you to read my post about my 15 years of creation with glass here. There I tell my story and display the work I have done up until the end of 2018. You can find the works I have done for 2019 here. 


I have two blogs: Russian here, English here.


My contact info and all the links can be found: bio.site/juliaprotkova




No comments:

Post a Comment